News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North east Kansas appleseeders

Started by rboatright, September 21, 2010, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rboatright

Is there anyone here from north-east Kansas? 

I'm fixing to contact Capital City Gun Club, and want to know if there are any other people who have been to at least one AS who live in the Topeka area.

It's not that Eureka is exactly _far_...  but CCGC would be uber-convenient

Thanks.

-_Rick

(who doesn't have a clever forum name, since he's used "Rick" on every forum he's been on since before there WAS an internet.)
-_ Rick

(( Sometimes whipping dead horses works.  ))

4bfox

Hey....Rick's OK with me....I use Ben...I'm just not a complicated guy. And I've been on the internet since we waited for painfully slow text pages to scroll up...using our cutting-edge 300baud dial-up modems.

I believe we have a couple of Instructors, if not Shoot Bosses that live up around KC...
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

I'd love to have one up in that part of the state.   We'd be able to pull in the students from KSU and KU.   I could probably stay at my cousin's place in Wamego and maybe drag him out to the shoot too.   

woodsteach

I haven't been to a AS shoot yet but one in Topeka would be great. 

Hi, I new and from just across the border North, but born and raised a Kansan! 

A shoot someplace North of Wichita would be awesome.

woodsteach