News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pittsburg Ks 9-10

Started by The ][rishman, September 21, 2010, 03:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

Okay people,  this is a great opportunity to work with some motivated, competitive and capable people.  Saturday should see a full firing line.  Sunday will drop off a bit due to some ROTC practice that was scheduled recently.  This means two things not only will you get a great time to teach but the line may be light on Sunday which would be a good time for you to get some shooting in as well.  (ksuguy?  4bfox carpool? )  I also suggest taking the time to get to know OG.  I heard he will be there.  He is an inspiration to me, I know he will be for you too.

][

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

gpbbiker

I am in......
Still need loaners for this weekend at oxford?? I plan on being there on sunday.
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

The ][rishman

If you are going to be there please send a note to instructor sched. 
Oxford is going to be great.  Should have close to 20 prereg.  I think we will be okay on the rifles, Jolly will be there.

BTW my book will not be here in time to get it signed, but I do thank you.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

4bfox

Looking forward to working with George and the ROTC cadets...should be a hoot. Old Grunt will be there too....great! We really didn't have a chance to talk last spring.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

I won't be able to make it out to Pittsburgh.   Already have stuff scheduled for that weekend.   I should be at Oxford though.   I'll definitely be there on Sunday,  but Saturday is still up in the air since I've been dealing with a plumbing mess here at my house this week.   I'm hoping to have everything wrapped up on Thursday when the plumber comes and digs up my yard and fixes the line, but that remains to be seen.   

Lomshek

I've been promoting Appleseed with my son's scout troop. The kids were extremely excited about the idea and the parents at the meeting thought it sounded good. Hopefully we'll get at least a handful of them out. The biggest issue in them attending is the troop is pretty active and has lots of service projects going on but hopefully they will attend. One of the scouts got all bug eyed and asked "Can we bring an AR15?"   :---

See you all there.