News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kansas has an new RH!

Started by The ][rishman, August 16, 2010, 10:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

Please join me in congratulating 4bfox on earning his Red Hat.

Congratulations Ben.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

Greg in MO

Congrats Ben!

See you on the line!

Greg

ErikAnderson

Quote from: The ][rishman on August 16, 2010, 10:56:53 AM

Congratulations Ben.

][

Congratulations Ben! O0 O0

I look forward to working Pittsburg again with you! Feel free to come over to Humansville shoots too!

4bfox

Thank you...thank you! ][ is quite the taskmaster, but it was definitely worth the effort.

I'll see about Humansville...I have a brother in Shell Knob I've been working on for a while, maybe I can visit them and drag him along for a shoot. I know he'd like it if he'd just go...

4b

Quote from: MisterAnderson on August 16, 2010, 01:06:59 PM
Quote from: The ][rishman on August 16, 2010, 10:56:53 AM

Congratulations Ben.

][

Congratulations Ben! O0 O0

I look forward to working Pittsburg again with you! Feel free to come over to Humansville shoots too!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

jollybfd

Congrats Ben!  I'm very excited for you!
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

gpbbiker

Congratulations!! I am looking forward to seeing another Red Hat roaming around!!
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

The ][rishman

Here is the local Press release for Ben's Promotion.
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

ksuguy

Nice, hopefully that will inspire a few readers from the paper to check us out.   

ErikAnderson

Quote from: The ][rishman on September 02, 2010, 06:28:55 PM
Here is the local Press release for Ben's Promotion.

Wow! a newspaper write up and everything. You're famous!  O0 ^:)^

henschman

WOW, I can't believe I missed this when it was posted.  Very nice!  You sure climbed up the ranks fast, Ben.  Congratulations -- and welcome to the ranks of Instructors.
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

4bfox

Thank you, thank you.....I owe most of it to ][...he IS an excellent instructor! And we have received a lot of comments locally....maybe it'll get some of these folks "off the couch" and on the line....

Ben
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

POP

Ben.
Congrats.
Ya'll KS Guys keep up the good work.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)