News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Manheim, PA - Sep 17-18, 2011

Started by mal, September 26, 2011, 08:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Another lovely weekend for learning marksmanship & heritage.  Not too hot, not too cold, it was juuust right.  We had 6 of 7 on the line Sat & 5 of 7 on the line Sun. 

We were not able to get anyone quite up to Rifleman, but we had at least 2 who were well within striking distance where just a couple more shots in the black would have done the trick.  We also had a cleaned Redcoat Saturday evening.  Congrats Blaine!  Sunday we didn't have any cleaned Redcoats, but we did have 3 bucket shots.  Nice job guys.

We did score 3 ROCs, so I know we'll be seeing at least a few faces again, hopefully in the near future.

Our furthest traveler was Brandon who came all the way cross country... well, ok, a few hours south from Baltimore, to attend. 

Pics of the firing line below.  Sorry Chris!  Didn't think to take pics on Saturday.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo