News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Proctor, Vt AAR Aug 17,18 2013

Started by roadrunner, August 20, 2013, 10:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadrunner

Awesome weekend with great people. Three shooters and three riflemen! One first time A/S
shooter (Don) and two multiple event "seeders" (Dan and James). All fired multiple riflemen scores and Dan fired his high score of 235 on an upside down AQT. Great weather all weekend did not hurt either. Thanks to IIT4 MPHVT  and RH Waizen  for helping with instruction in spite of not feeling well. Fired 15 AQT's by early Sunday afternoon. MPHVT did first and third strike and Battle of Bennington history and DSB roadrunner did second strike and Dangerous Old Men&Women. We hope to see all of you back again in October and lets fill the line with :--- !
The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."  Joseph Heller

Mph_VT

It wasn't the shortest line I've ever seen at an Appleseed (I was once one of two shooters in Leyden MA), but it certainly was one of the most accomplished. 100% Rifleman. 

Don, a first time AS shooter, tho obviously not a first time shooter, and Dan and James, a father and son team that I run into all around the AS and High Power trails.

We reviewed the basics Saturday morning and began working the stage by stage AQT s in the afternoon.

Was great weather, a fine mellow line.

Took these photos with my phone, the camera has been broken.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.

Learned Hand

Sir, the gods of the valley are not the gods of the hills, and you shall understand it.             

Ethan Allen