News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promoting Appleseed

Started by Jen123Rex, May 22, 2013, 01:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen123Rex

Here are some things we've done in south west Idaho to promote the Appleseed project recently. 
We donated a Ruger 10/22 on behalf of Appleseed with a free weekend certificate and the other items shown in the picture to a Friends of NRA banquet event.

Appleseed was mentioned multiple times at the event.
R-Hydrographics in Idaho Falls, Idaho put the graphics on the stock.
Tech-Sights in Hartsville, SC donated a Tech Sight. 

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Necee

WOW Jen!!!  Nice work!!!

^:)^

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Charles McKinley

Great work Jen!

I really like the finish on the rifle.  Where is the pipe insulation and vet wrap though?  **) (Sarcasm Button fully pressed)

I missed the local Friends events this year. I will ask that the donated certificates be an auction item though so the people that get them actually want them.  The ones I donated were used as prizes and as far as I know neither have been used.  :(

That was a beautiful package you put together and I'm sure it opened several doors to AS!  O0
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery