News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Washington State Super Shoot 2011

Started by Reformed Redneck, January 08, 2011, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Friends,

It gives me great pleasure to announce the Washington State Super Shoot 2011. We have just completed arrangements for this event at Bickleton, Washington on April 9-10, 2011. We will be able to register up to 100 participants for this event. Potentially, this is the largest Appleseed event we have had the opportunity to hold in this region since we began.

I would like to especially acknowledge our hosts, the Grabner's, who are providing the site for this event. Many of you have met them at Coeur d'Alene and Yakima. They are a husband/wife Rifleman team who are very supportive of the Appleseed program. Don't forget to say "thanks" to them.

Now, let's get out and fill this line, and make it the kind of success we want it to be.

With best regards,
Reformed Redneck
Idaho State Coordinator

Link to the Event Information Page: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19798.0
Registration Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1185950209
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

TruTenacity

This is the first event on the schedule for Washington.

What a great way to start the year!
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9