News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning for April 19th 2011 - To Early?

Started by RifleWoman, October 28, 2010, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RifleWoman

HECK NO! it's not to early.  If anything we're late.

Let's get those range dates secured and send those EIP's to SavageShootr ASAP.  O0  We need lots and lots of ranges.  Remember, everybody in Appleseed is a Range Wrangler, wrangle up your range for the big celebration of the year. Then make plans for putting on the best event ever.   O0

The event will be held on the April 16-17 this coming year. 

I've trained my whole admin group so they can handle any huge wave of work with out blinking an eye, so I double dog dare you to put them to the test.  Get all your info in and just see if you can bring them to their knees.  ;)
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Cowgirl Ducky

I'M IN!!! I have NO clue what I will be doing at that time next year but I will do anything I can to help!!!

Evenstar

Quote from: RifleWoman on October 28, 2010, 02:01:26 PM
I've trained my whole admin group so they can handle any huge wave of work with out blinking an eye, so I double dog dare you to put them to the test. Get all your info in and just see if you can bring them to their knees.  ;)

Bring us to our knees? NEVER! ;D

O0 O0 O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011