News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC Instuctor Boot Camp April 30-May 2

Started by Stimey, April 26, 2010, 11:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stimey

This concerns the IBC that is scheduled for this weekend in Ramseur.  There are only two students pre-registered for this event.  In order to keep this event on the schedule, I need a minimum of four students.  So, I have a question for the North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and South Carolina shoot bosses.  Do you have any shooters from the April 19th events that expressed a desire to be an Instructor?  If so, let's get them on the schedule, or I'll have to reschedule this event for later in the year.  If I don't have four attendees by Thursday, I'll have to call it off.

If you've already pre-registered, let me know by PM.  I think I know, but remind me.  I'll work something out with you for the next one.

Stimey
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Stimey

Sorry, folks. 

I'm going to have to postpone the April 30-May 2 Ramseur IBC due to low response and no staffing.  I will re-schedule for later in the summer.  If you have a preference as to the new date, I am willing to consider the convenience to your schedules before I pick a new date.  If you paid to attend, hold onto your receipt.  It will be honored for the rescheduled event.

In the meantime, we have a Rifleman Boot Camp scheduled for the 23-31 May week.  You might consider that as an alternative.

If you have any questions, you may PM me or reply to this posting.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.