News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Don't Forget to Tune into the Derry Brownfield Show Today!!

Started by Garand69, April 08, 2010, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

FROM THE DERRY BROWNFIELD SHOW!! THIS JUST IN~ Thursday's show (APRIL 8) will feature several Appleseed Instructors from across the nation... April 17 & 18 SHOOTS remembering April 19 as the true celebration for our Freedom. www.appleseedinfo.org Got rifle??? Attend a shoot near you!!!

http://www.derrybrownfield.com/
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Garand69

EEL is always startin' trouble isn't he!

Great show Folks
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

SamD

It always is a great time.
they take good care of us.
Sam

SamD

What I heard from Beth this AM
QuoteGood Morning Sam,

No need to thank me~ "I'm a believer"!!!

We were busy immediately following the show (phones starting ringing while Happy Trails was still playing) BY afternoon the calls slowed down a bit.  I would be curious to know what the website generates...

I apologize though that the clock snuck up on me and I didn't properly THANK all of you men for joining me - I so much appreciate you and all that "all-y'all" do.  (That's my southern twang)...

YES, please do keep in touch!  You know where to find me... always here! J

Blessings from Missouri,

Beth

Since we do not have a number for people to call in to, Beth volunteered the staff at the station to take phone calls and give shoot information. So besides being heard on 55 stations in 18 states and 1 shortwave station 3 transmitters 50Kw output (that's worldwide people, world wide, they are fielding telephone calls and mailing flyers. How many million heard that one?
Talk about a seventh step effort  O0

Folks, call your local station and tell 'em you want Brownfield on the air.

Thank you Beth and Derry.

Sam

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]