Yesterday, the President of the United States held a press conference. He asked all Americans to avoid holding gatherings of more than ten people. In light of his reasonable request, we made the decision to cancel events through April 3rd, 2020. We plan to resume normal operations on April 4th, 2020.
If you were signed up for an event on March 21-22 or March 28-29, we will reach out to you via email. If you don’t receive a message in your inbox, please check your spam filter. If you still don’t have a message, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help get you rescheduled to a future event. Alternatively, you may request a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’ll post updates here as we have them.
Dear Project Appleseed Student,
As you know, the spread of the Coronavirus dominates today’s headlines. We at Project Appleseed are closely monitoring the spread of the virus from the information provided on the government website www.coronavirus.gov and other sources. We plan to continue running Project Appleseed events in locations where the risk is low, following the guidance of the CDC, World Health Organization, and other organizations.
Here’s what we are doing:
· Asking all instructors and Students with any symptoms to stay home and re-schedule, waiving the event transfer fee.
· Our Shoot Bosses will determine whether to hold or cancel each event, based on local conditions.
· If an event is cancelled, registered Students will be contacted via email as soon as the decision is made. You may re-schedule at another event this year, with no event transfer fee.
· Continue to conduct friendly events but with minimum physical contact between instructors and students.
· Loaner rifles and mats will be sanitized before the event.
Your safety is our highest priority and we value the trust you place in Project Appleseed and in our instructors. We encourage you to also monitor the conditions in your local area and decide based on your individual circumstances whether to attend a scheduled event.
As we have National-level updates, we will post them here: https://www.appleseedinfo.org/coronavirus-response
Appleseed is a fast-growing non-profit nationwide community of volunteers. Therefore, it is to be expected that prices, terms, and programs offered are and can be subject to change without notice. Visitors to our site should be cautioned that printed literature can be old/out-of-date, and that only prices and opportunities currently listed on the site are authoritative as to current Appleseed programs and opportunities.