You will receive your tickets via email shortly.
Please print a copy of your ticket or receipt and bring it with you to the event.
If you have registered for a paid event, you will receive two confirmation emails: one from PayPal, and the other from the Appleseed registration system.
If you have registered for a free event, you will receive one confirmation email from the Appleseed registration system.
Please read the following information closely:
** Due to a gun industry safety bulletin, .17HMR semi-autos are not recommended.
** Effective immediately the use of Smith and Wesson M&P 15/22’S at and Appleseed are hereby temporarily prohibited due to recent safety issues.
1. As stated on the registration page the tickets you purchased are non-refundable. However Appleseed does have a transfer policy in place so that if for some reason you are unable to attend the event you can get a transfer to another event. There is a transfer fee which is 10 dollars. If the transfer is requested within 48 hours of the event the fee is 20 dollars. To get a transfer just send an email to email@example.com and let us know which event you would like to transfer to.
2. Schedule: Sat 8:30am-5:00pm, Sun 8:30am-4:00pm (as conditions permit). Please get there early enough to account for the registration process and unload your gear to setup on the firing line. Do not unload your rifles until after the Safety Briefing.
3. Please read the page on ‘How to Prepare’ which gives valuable tips on what you’ll need to do to get ready for the event. Closely read Rifle Specific Preparations part. Also please see the Appleseed Liberty Training Rifle document: Word Doc or PDF. Be sure if nothing else to get a GI Sling. If you can’t find them in your area you can get one at the Appleseed Store.
4. Please download the liability waiver and fill it out. While we do have liability waivers at the events by downloading one now and filling it out it will make the registration process at the event much quicker.
5. Loaner Rifles – at most of the events a loaner rifle may be available. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require one. Do not wait until the last minute to request one as loaners, if available, are given on a first come first server basis. Please state when and where you are going to attend. You will be required to provide your own ammunition.
6. Tickets for two day weekend events: You are not required to attend both days on two day weekend events. Most of the instruction takes place on Saturday so if you only want to attend one day of the weekend event it is suggested that you attend on a Saturday if you are an Appleseed novice. Sundays are spent doing a quick review of Saturdays instruction and then putting into practice what is learned on Saturday. We do make an effort to bring you up to speed if you only attend on Sunday though.
Appleseed is a fast-growing non-profit nationwide community of volunteers. Therefore, it is to be expected that prices, terms, and programs offered are and can be subject to change without notice. Visitors to our site should be cautioned that printed literature can be old/out-of-date, and that only prices and opportunities currently listed on the site are authoritative as to current Appleseed programs and opportunities.