News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FLASH REPORT: Piru California RBC November 7 2009 (Piru?: 11 OH NINE)

Started by kool aid, November 09, 2009, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kool aid

standing at the wendys parking lot with the laptop on the hood of the car in castaic junction with one bar of stolen wireless internet

Piru, for those of you who forgot, is an ancient indian name formed from two words- Pi, meaning place of dusty wind, and ru, which means dust blown by wind........

Okey, enough with the jokes.

five shooters, two brand spanking new fellows who went 'all in and made this bootcamp their first Appleseed experience. Men after my own heart.

Great to catch up on the latest way of doing things from the meistro himself, JBird, and given the high quality of students we moved through the three strikes, all of the first day of a regular appleseed, with enhancements, shot a BUNCH of ammo and generally had a fine time on a sunny sunday afternoon with a light breeze and almost no dust.

After sundown, a warm fire and good fellowship.

First AQT saw noon below 150, and on guy 18 points shy of the patch number.

More as able to get away. Maybe I'll write it first and then come to town to send.....

Kool out

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

LayloPro

Maybe I'll write it first and then come to town to send.....

That would probably work best......then you won't look like you're trying to crack some alien code out in the parking lot....... :))

Just keep the laptop charged up...... @@)

Sounds like this will be a good one....we had some interest from the folks in Santa Barbara on this, & I do believe there will be some great results..... ^-^

JB as always, will be "on it"....with awesome results...... O0

I'll try to slide up there on Thurs if I can....still prepping for this weekend in San Berdoo, so it could get a tad "tight on time", but we'll see.....even if I don't get any trigger time..... :'( :'( :-\

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

DesertDog

I'm going to come down Wed for sure, maybe stay for Thur.  I need to do the "Advanced Rifleman" as a student for myself and how to teach it.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine