News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Garfeild WA. AAR

Started by Mark Davis, August 16, 2009, 12:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

38 shooters on the line. 17 National Guard and army. One rifle woman earned the coveted patch.
Beautiful peice of Washington to shoot on and nice weather.
TDOW, Old Geezer, LTR, Pah Rah and Cloddy working the line and keeping it safe.

Wheeler44

Way to go Cloddy,  Wish I was there..

Wheeler44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

jeffdubya

Great event clodhopper. I'll keep waiting to see that green sling.
"Enlighten the people, and tyranny and oppressions will vanish like night at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

jeffdubya

But remember, I after E except after C. :D
"Enlighten the people, and tyranny and oppressions will vanish like night at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

tdow

First of all I want to thank the crew who all drove 6+ hours to make this shoot happen.  Clodhopper, Pah Rah, Old Geezer, and LTR all answered the call.  It's true, "If you build it, they will come."

Thirty eight great Americans came to share a weekend of marksmanship, history, and heritage.  I hope that they all enjoyed this event as much as I did.  I thank you all for your great effort.

Pics:
Range:

Happy Shooters:

History:

The Crew all worn out:

Congratulations to our new Rifleman (woman).  Hopefully there's an orange hat in your future  ;)

--Todd

jeffdubya

TDOW, hope to see more pictures. There is no doubt in my mind that your local contributions to RWVA here on the Palouse will be legendary. Appleseed is a great program, and for your first time running a shoot, from what I have experienced thus far, you did a really great job. I appreciate your time, as well as the time and efforts of Old Geezer, LTR, Pah Rah and Cloddy.

I'm going to finish assembling my shooting stands today and start practicing on a more regular basis, hopefully lay claim to that RM title before the year is over, if an opportunity presents itself.

Thank you all!

HUZZAH!

Pa Rah

Definitely the pleasure was mine, to meet, work with, and learn from everyone who participated at the Garfield WA Appleseed this past weekend. I'm looking forward seeing you all at the next one. I want to give a special thanks to TDOW and especially Mrs. TDOW for putting Clodhopper and myself up for the weekend. The food was great!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
Ronald Reagan

Mark Davis

Greart bunch of Shooters at Garfeild this weekend.
Brad If you get on here and see this send me a pm please.
John, keep smiling.
Jeff I stopped at pawn shops on the way home but but the green sling is elusive. If I correct my spelling everyone will wonder what the heck is dubya talking about.
Todd Kelly and Kids, thanks for putting us up and feeding us this weekend I had a great time.
Mark

jeffdubya

Quote from: clodhopper on August 17, 2009, 07:19:07 PMJeff I stopped at pawn shops on the way home but but the green sling is elusive.

Don't worry about it, I was mainly giving you a little grief so you would remember who I was.

LTR

The line is a beautiful thing - especially in prone. Single click the picture and it will display larger. Todd what size do I need to make these to display as the ones above? They were larger than life as taken so I re-sized.

LTR

**** :)

LTR

LTR

LTR

Earl

Great pictures all around, so many ways to share them. Thanks!

Earl
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.