News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Ellijay, GA-Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, June 25,2020

Started by CokeGuy, June 27, 2022, 07:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CokeGuy

This one-day event brought out 6 dedicated shooters to learn the fundamentals of marksmanship and some Revolutionary War history describing the commitment and sacrifices of those who turned out on April 18th and 19th to confront the tyrannical actions of King George to disarm the British citizens of Massachusetts.

Thanks again to the wonderful shade provided by wileycoyote, we were mostly protected from the direct intense sunshine. And, thanks to our host, Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, we were able to use the shade and fans of their beautiful pavilion and rest rooms.

Our great group of 5 instructors and very attentive students made this an easy and enjoyable day for the Shoot Boss! Congratulations to Kevin in scoring a 217 to earn the coveted patch. Well done, sir! Cam, you were just on the verge of earning the patch. I know you will persist and shoot even better. Carrie Jo, your persistence in the heat inspired us all. We look forward to seeing you bring your pistol for a different skill set. Craig and Tara, you folks earned our praise for your attention and application of new marksmanship skills. Thanks for traveling from TN to join us. Wade, we hope to see you again on the line with us!

In spite of having new shooters and the heat requiring many cooling down breaks, we were able to complete 3 AQTs and end with a second Hits Count target. Thanks to the instructors and the participants for tearing down and storing all the gear at the end of the day. My thanks to all for making this clinic a great day!

jtdiver

Ms Carrie Jo,  great job!  Cannot believe your improvement!  Keep up the good work.

Great group of students;  Instructors, Shoot Boss One of the finest I have worked with, still processing what I have learned!

Thank you!
Jtdiver
1st Appleseed, Charlotte, NC
Rifleman Severville, TN  November 2019
IBC       Canton 3-22.
IIT-1      Ellijay, GA   May 16, 2022
IIT-2      Martin, GA   May 29,  2022
Pistoleerâ„¢  Martin, GA  May 27, 2022