News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Annapolis, MD AAR - June 19,2022 One Day Appleseed

Started by Agent711, June 22, 2022, 08:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent711

Weather was fantastic on this Father's day shoot. I am happy to relay that Nick S cleared the target on the first Red Coat target of the day earning his place in Maryland's Immortal 400. Congratulations! His family came down from PA and I learned they had already toured around Boston and were eager to hear more about the events around the North Bridge and other significant places along Battle Road.

Our morning was filled with instruction and practicing the fundamentals of marksmanship. Lunch was enjoyed while hearing the first and second strikes. Then after lunch shooters were introduced to seated and standing positions and transitioning was added. A practice AQT was followed up by the timed AQT. I will add that every shooter was very safe throughout the entire day.

Ending the day with a Red Coat and a few more able to hit Morgan's shingle. Fantastic job everyone!

Many thanks to our volunteers for another flawless execution as well as our host range Anne Arundel Fish and Game!

Check out Maryland's Appleseed Facebook for pictures. Press the Like while you're there to follow events and be the first to know about new happenings in the Old Line State.

https://www.facebook.com/Project-Appleseed-Maryland-264406060313831/