News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sudlersville, MD June 2022 200 Yd Rimfire KD

Started by BeSwift, June 11, 2022, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

A Delmarvalous day was had at DSA in Sudlersville, MD with 7 shooters on the line for our 200 yd Rimfire KD...After confirming zeroes, DOPE, and come-ups,  Shooters managed to complete 3 AQT's, with SIX out of SEVEN shooters earning their Rimfire KD creds!  We even had one shooter who drove from the NY Canadian border, just for this event, and he managed Distinguished shooting 249, 247, and 249!  Thank you to all the students, volunteers, and Host club Delmarva Sportsmans for yet another in a long string of outstanding Rimfire KDs... 

Oh yeah... We also had TWO shooters join Morgans Rifleman by hitting the shingle at 125!
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Agent711

Absolutely a blast. My high score was 45. Room to improve but it earned my RKD Rifleman. I was happy. Also, many thanks to everyone's advice posted to the forum how to prepare. Devlin and I both spent 2 days testing our equipment and working out our come ups. This made the day very enjoyable.

I attempted Morgan's shingle standing. Very difficult but came very close.