News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Super Trooper Memorial Tab

Started by number6, May 16, 2022, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

number6

Please, if you haven't, read the In Memoriam post at this link:
https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=62935.0

In remembrance of our friend and fellow Appleseeder

Super Trooper

The Michigan Instructor Cadre has created a memorial tab.

We unveiled it at our recent IBC, with the intent to use it to collect funds to help support his son, Tyler.

At that IBC we collected over $1400 to help Tyler.

And even though everyone there received one, and after reserving additional for other Michigan instructors, we have approximately 50 left.

We're asking for a minimum donation of $20 to receive a memorial tab

We ask that if you wish to remember Super Trooper and support Tyler as well, follow these simple steps.

Reply to this post, as tabs will be reserved in order of replies.
In the reply, include the intended method of donation, check or venmo.

For venmo, use ITB's account  @Bill-Glaser-ITB, include in the comment your forum name, and in the post or via PM, type in your address.

For checks, PM me I will reply with my postal address. 
Checks should be made out to Lapeer County Sportsmens Club, Super Troopers home range, who is handling the consolidation and distribution through their annual scholarship program.

If you are concerned, I am also the treasurer for the club and will be collecting, totalling, then writing the single check to the Reber family.
When mailing include a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope, this will make the return trip faster.
Include as well your Appleseed Forum name somewhere on/in the envelope.

As I get informed from ITB, or receive mail, I will edit posts with updates, as to when tabs are mailed.
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

Oz

I'm in. I'll Venmo ITB.  Thanks for doing this.  John
"You don't know they're all Riflemen.  They might just be people with rifles." - Zazzles, 9/22/12

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future." - Abraham Lincoln

"My biggest decision this week?  Well...long story short, I went with the mild sauce."

devilkitty

One, please.
I think that I still have your address.

ETA by number6, ck received, tab on the way...
Charlie
Grovertown, Ind.

Have Blue Hat -- Will Travel
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." -- Thomas Pynchon
"A people who forget who they are will become whatever they are told they are." -- Graywolf

Roundballer

I will assume that you will also accept cash at the next meeting, that would be the most convenient for me.  And, it won't cost postage either.

ETA by number6, yes, I did reserve as part of the MI Cadre group, the LCSC Smallbore group