News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

McMinnville, TN May 14, 2022 RKD AAR

Started by Cleveland, May 14, 2022, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleveland

Nine patriots braved Mountain Top range today to try and test their skills out to 200 yards with 22 rifles. After CorgiMom's history, Eagle Keeper reviewed IMC and the SB discussed 22 trajectory and wind strategies. Then the shooting got started.

Nick set an early standard by being the only shooter to hit Morgan's Shingle.

Wind from storms passing nearby tested the shooter's abilities. Locals refer to Mountain Top range as "Weather Top", and today the range lived up to its reputation. Three shooters managed to beat the wind and earn the RKD patch: Army Vet with a 46, Maximum effort with a 44, and Cleveland with a  41.

Arthur Jr came very close with a 39. He will get it at the next event.

Many thanks to the tireless work of the instructor cadre that helped make this event a sucess.
The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Cleveland

Nick, the latest member of Captain Morgan's rifle company.
The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Palousie

I had a great time even though I couldn't get a feel for the wind at 200 yards! I've attached the group picture and the photo of the Rimfire Known Distance qualifiers!