News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI One Day Ladyseed May 7, 2022

Started by Trisha, May 12, 2022, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What a wonderful day to spend out at the range! Thank you to all the ladies for coming and spending their Mother's Day weekend, well Saturday with me.

Thank you to Mary and Tom for helping me with instruction, couldn't have done it as well with out you two!

Jenny you and your girls did a wonderful job! I saw huge improvement from each of you and your daughters were so polite!
"If I am being safe, what do you do?" asked Tom
"Follow it!" shouts Carmen.  ;D

The other youth that attended was my daughter Molly. I love getting to spend that one on one time with her at the range!

Jennifer, great job! I love all the questions you asked and I love that history hit home with you and you were able to find information afterwards about family in the Rev War.

Georgia, our oldest shooter worked really hard all day too, such positivity and improvement.

Lastly, Stephanie, probably our closest to reaching Rifleman this weekend. Great job!

I hope each and everyone of you were able to take home one person, one part of our history to remember and teach to someone else. I also hope you all have fun and remember to be safe with your firearms each time and are willing to teach someone else!

JustKim

Great to see another successful Ladyseed event!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan