News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Half day pistol miniseed McMinnville, TN May 7th

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, May 08, 2022, 09:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

We had 6 shooters on the line for our half day pistol "mini seed" at Mtn Top Gun and Archery in McMinnville, TN on Saturday May 7. Since I was the shoot boss of course it goes without saying that it rained.  ;D The good news is that the line was covered, so it actually wasn't as bad as the last pistol event I attended, where it also rained and we had less cover. (If anyone out west needs to refill the reservoirs just schedule about 2 months worth of shoots and I'll come out for a fee and get the lake levels back up.)

This event was restricted to folks, mostly instructors, who wanted to re-qualify or who had attended previous full pistol events but had failed to earn the Pistoleer™ patch. Congrats to CokeGuy for shooting a requalifying score and to Bluegrass Colonel and Bill S. for shooting a qualifying score for the first time. HUZZAH!

I know we have pictures and I'll let those more capable than I post them to the thread.  O0

See you on the line.

Ramblin' Wreck

SE Region Coordinator
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Tennessee Beast

Congratulations, guys!!!   Great job!!!!  Thanks for putting this on, Wreck!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Black Knight

Wreck, you sure know how to bring the rain.  It rained the whole time!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021