News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Previous Version of maps used in Appleseed

Started by mr6actual, March 03, 2022, 02:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr6actual

Any way to get a copy of the prior versions of the map banners showing Battle Road activity. I bought the current one for my own use and while it replaces the prior three maps, I like current version but LOVE the previous versions.
"For all your days prepare and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear, when you are the hammer, strike! (Edwin Markham) 
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them." Richard Henry Lee 1788

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

JustKim

Hey Monkey,

Will you send the info to me as well?

Thank you!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Overmountain

Hey Monkey.  Would you mind sending me a copy of the details as well?  I certainly appreciate it.
Rifleman: October 2017, March 2020, April 2020, March 2021, December 2021
Instructor Boot Camp: February 2020, February 2021, January 2022, March 2022
Known Distance Qualified: December 2021
Libertyseed: July 2020
Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: January 2021
Pistol Qualified: Rimfire and Centerfire January 2021
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: February 2022

Captain

Add me to the list also. I love those bigger maps :)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

HazMatt1

Hey if not too late, add ne to the list to please!
"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a Volunteer."--- Lt. Col. James Dolittle

JustKim

Hello HazMat,

If you will send me your email, I will forward you ane email from the company with all of the details.

JustKim
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan