News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - Mar 20-21, 2021 Isaac Davis Memorial Range

Started by Engineer shooting, March 26, 2021, 03:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

What a group, from under 10 to over 70, half women, half had never shot before. All came and made progress on the road to Rifleman/Woman.

The Instructors worked hard to make it function smoothly. The Orange Hats got coached, GunJunkie keep the equipment functional. Lots of loaned out equipment.

Lucky donated some beef, steaks on the grill, many provided sides and the Instructor dinner was enjoyed by all.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

what a wonderful time we had  including all students and our wonderful help who come from close and far to help make the event a successful event. Looking forward to next month for patriots day.

Patriot1775

It was a great learning/fun weekend.  It was good to see some folks I had met at RBC and they continued their mentorship as I work may way towards Red Hat! I look forward to seeing everyone next month.  And we'll be there to celebrate Paul Revere's Ride!

gunjunkie

Another awesome weekend at IDMR. All on the line came with great teachable attitudes and the instruction and history are always first class. Can't wait to do again.
Thanks Ken and Lori you are the best.   
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet