News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Wolf Creek, Curtice OH, September 12-13

Started by Blindman, September 16, 2020, 08:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

As I drove home from the Wolf Creek Appleseed, I reflected on the wonders and freedoms Americans share and the use we collectively make of them. I cannot say enough about this new shooting range w have been lucky enough to add to the growing number of clubs that host our program
Starting with the perfect weather Saturday with  seven shooters, including one of my Boy Scouts, the shooters all exhibited excellent safety skills and an eagerness to avail themselves of some Appleseed knowledge

Shooters   100 Yard   200 Yard   300 Yard   400 Yard   HS   Cleared
Saturday AM   7                4              5                1                  2        0         0
Saturday PM   7                3              3                1                  1        4         0
Sunday AM   7                6              4                2                  0        2         0
Sunday PM   5                4              2                3                  1        2

Rifleman       2    Dan and Dave

From First Strike done by Meadow, second by cadence and myself bring up the rear with third, the group was eager to hear the stories of their herritage, and exhibited excellent safe handling skills. All, even the younger shooters had good, safe handling experiences to build from.
It was a great shoot to attend, I hope to be back soon!
Blindman

okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Cadence

Fabulous event at a fabulous club, with fabulous weather and fabulous students.

Congrats to our two new riflemen David & Daniel.

Special shout out to Slow&Steady on her first event as an IIT0. Great job  O0

Thanks to Meadow and the Wolf Creek Sportsman's club for hosting.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Looks like a great event. Wish I could have been there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

T. WOLF

Looks like a nice club. Curtice is only about an hour and fifteen minutes south of me here in Detroit.  Maybe I'll come down and join you guys for the next one.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Corvette

T Wolf,

We would really like to have you join us at an Ohio event.  You should consider our event at Gibsonburg next month.  Why don't you join us at Gibsonburg and get some trigger time. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

T. WOLF

Quote from: Corvette on September 21, 2020, 10:51:06 AM
T Wolf,

We would really like to have you join us at an Ohio event.  You should consider our event at Gibsonburg next month.  Why don't you join us at Gibsonburg and get some trigger time. 

Corvette

Thanks for the offer - Gibsonburg is also closer than I thought.  But I'm shootbossing an event here in MI that weekend.  I'll keep an eye on your OH schedule and find an opportunity to join you guys down there soon.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Corvette

T Wolf, looking forward to you boarder raiding at one of our events. 

Corvette