News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot at Proctor Fish & Game June 22-23

Started by dwarven1, March 21, 2019, 11:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

All right, ladies and gentlemen. The shoot for Proctor is on the schedule. https://goappleseednow.org/?event=proctor-vt-appleseed-june-22-23-2019.

AND, just to sweeten it, I have arranged for a Rev War reenactor to come down and give us a bit of a talk about what they were shooting 244 years ago at the North Bridge.

There will also be ammo for sale there if anyone runs dry.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

JMurrayVT

V/r,

JMurrayVT

sgtmarine

Signed up to work the shoot. Looking forward to another great time! :~
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO SACRAFICED ALL FOR OUR FREEDOM

dwarven1

7 students are signed up, including what looks like two family groups.

One Instructor. And one IIT0.

It'd be nice, if you're thinking of being there to instruct, to sign up. *subtle hint*
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

paramedic192

My son and I are signed up. May be bringing a friend and his son as well. Looking forward to it! Second shoot for me. First for my son.

Kyle

dwarven1

And we are SOLD OUT.

..:.. :F :beer:

:sos:

Fortunately, we have a returning IIT and an imported guest Instructor from MA so I think we're covered for instructors. Shooters range from 10 to in their 60's. Gonna be a good weekend!

Now... if only the ground will dry out by June. *squish*squish* Hey, it beats three feet of snow!  :snipersmi

Loaner rifles... some are spoken for, but we can have more available. Shooters, if you have ANY QUESTIONS about the reliability of your rifle, NOW is the time to get it working, not the day of the shoot!

We will also have .22 available for sale on site as well as a couple of slings if you don't already have.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

JMurrayVT

I'm really looking forward to it. I have a few extra .22 suppressors that I'll be bringing, along with a couple spare guns as well.
V/r,

JMurrayVT

dwarven1

Quote from: jmurrayvt on June 11, 2019, 07:21:46 PM
I'm really looking forward to it. I have a few extra .22 suppressors that I'll be bringing, along with a couple spare guns as well.

Oooh... my 10/22 has a threaded barrel. Think I could try one out on it?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

dwarven1

We have had three cancellations and one last minute "Hey, can I squeeze in?".

So we have TWO open spots on the line!! PM me or email me if you want to attend

GEORGE WASHINGTON

JMurrayVT

Quote from: dwarven1 on June 12, 2019, 10:55:40 AM
Quote from: jmurrayvt on June 11, 2019, 07:21:46 PM

Oooh... my 10/22 has a threaded barrel. Think I could try one out on it?

Definitely.
V/r,

JMurrayVT