News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington Planning Thread Nov shoot

Started by Corvette, October 17, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio Appleseed,

We are coming to the end of another great year in Ohio.  We still have a shoot in Piqua, a sold out event in New Philly and we now have a sold out shoot in Wilmington in Nov.

Longrifleman currently had only one person signed up to help with a line of 20 shooters.  I am going to sign up to help that week but we will need more help. Come join us for the "grand finale" of the 2017 Appleseed Season in Ohio.

Hope to see some of you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

wetsight

Sill question, but is the Wilmington event  October 21-22? On the Appleseed page and event page, the dates are 10/18-19.

Corvette

I think Facebook is wrong. As we talked in July, will you help
Me clean this up and make the page relevant? I will try to figure out who owned page and how to make you an owner. Then we can start fixing things.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Roundball

So looking forward to my Wilmington Appleseed Event ... this will be my fourth and I have recruited a friend and his 12 year old son.  I felt is was my duty to bring in some others with me!

I actually have a bet with him. If he can bet my score, I'll reimburse him $30! Hahaha ... I forgot to tell him I have 2 Rifleman Patches! Well, no matter the outcome, it will be fun day.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Longrifleman!

Roundball

PS - I'd like to talk to you about getting involved with Project Appleseed in 2018.

They gave up all their tomorrows for our today.

Corvette

And we look forward to seeing you and your friends.

Corvette

Shep

Haley Beth and I are planning to help out at least on Saturday. We'll sign up when we know for sure we can make it.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson