News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eatonville, WA July 2017 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, July 26, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

We are getting ready for a sold out event in Eatonville this weekend. Huzzah!

Kimber Custom

28 Patriots turned out this weekend and suffered in the heat. We beat all of the odds with 5 (or was it 6?) new Rifleman  ^:)^. I'm afraid more than half the line was camera shy so I didn't bother taking any. The heat did take it's toll. We lost 8 shooters Sunday and I think only 6 or 7 actually made it to the PM redcoat.

Thanks to all who made this weekend happen - particularly to Tom our club liaison. Look for more events at Eatonville next year including the possibility of a Known Distance event for Washington  ..:..

kenjo

A great bunch of shooters who brought teachable attitudes and determination to this hot, hot event. Congrats to the new Riflemen, and to those knocking at the door. You know what to do!
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln