News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kudos - Great Falls, MT June 24-25, 2017

Started by scuzzy, June 28, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Got the following, pasted below. Thanks peterlandsiedel.

This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to attend an appleseed event. This alone was a awesome experience. I have always considered myself a pretty good shot, but this really brought me to the next level. The class alone was great material, but what really solidified it all for me was the instructor, Peter Landsiedel of Missoula Montana, talk about about a great instructor! He was sharp and witty, always on top of safety, incredibly passionate about the material both historically and also in regards to marksmanship. He was a wealth of knowledge and truly inspiring. You couldn't help but get swept away as he told the remarkable stories that took place on April 19th 1775. I have already committed to going to the KD shoot in August knowing he will be the instructor. Great Falls doesn't currently have an instructor, so knowing he took his weekend to make this all possible is really quite spectacular. Send this guy another shirt or hat or something. He really made a lasting impression on my shooting skills, but more importantly my civil duty.

Thank you Peter!
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."