News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IDthetarget IITO

Started by Jerry Hall, May 24, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hall

Greetings brother and sister Appleseeders of Oklahoma.

It is my distinct pleasure to introduce; Ben W. (IDtheTarget) IIT0, the newest member of the Oklahoma Cadre.
A Rifleman, forged on the anvil of the AQT, whom has accepted the challenges of the 7th step at the Appleseed event May 20-21,2017 in El Paso, Texas( https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=51139.0 ). I believe that Ben will be a significant asset to the Oklahoma Cadre.
Happy Trails,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

DrRichP

Welcome aboard IDtheTarget and thank you so much for joining us!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Texas T

Welcome, and thanks for stepping forward. I believe that you may learn some of the same things that I have learned while on the trail: The more I teach, the more I learn and the more I learn, the more I can teach.

Enjoy the journey.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

IDtheTarget

Thank you, all!

I apologize for not being more active right now. My orders are ending so I'm training my replacement and going through the demobilization process. I'm also transitioning to a new unit closer to home, so once I've verified that the October Appleseed in Oklahoma doesn't conflict with my new drill schedule, I'll sign up to work that event.

I've downloaded the Instructor's manual and have started reading it. It'll take me a bit to get used to the Appleseed way of doing things (Safety rules are different than LTC Jeff Coopers, line commands different than the Army's, etc), but I'll get there.

Texas T

Don't worry about moving forward at a quick pace at this time, just work to keep moving. Eventually, you will reach your goals so long as you remain focused and moving toward them.

Thanks again, not only for stepping up but also for your service to our country. As a fellow veteran, this day of rememberance has special meaning to us. God bless you and may He keep you safe during your coming assignments.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017