News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 22nd, Lapeer

Started by M. McCarthy, April 22, 2017, 09:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M. McCarthy

Is the shoot for this weekend cancelled? I'm at the Lapeer sportsman club and no one is here. I bought a ticket.

Rascal21

They moved that shoot to Fenton. If you can't make it to that event please let me know and I will transfer your registration to another event.

M. McCarthy

Why wasn't that stated in the ticket info? An email or some kind of update to the Facebook page would've been helpful.

Rascal21

We did send an email to every email address on the registration list asking if shooters would like to move or be rescheduled. I apologize if you did not receive that email. Sometimes the emails get sent to Junk mail. If you can let me know your email provider we will get in touch with them to make sure they don't block out emails in the future. 

Again, please let me know if you would like to head to that shoot, or be rescheduled.

Thank you,
Stacy

M. McCarthy

When was the email sent?

Edit/additionally: I purchased my ticket on April 17th. Was the decision too change locations made before that date? If so, why wasn't the ticket info updated?

I've looked through all of the different sorting folders(including junk/spam) for my gmail account and have not found any emails regarding the appleseed event.

Rascal21

That would explain it. You must have caught us right in the middle of the change. We sent the email on April 16, 2017 at 3:36 PM. The problem occurs within the organization and the fact that with an all volunteers, it can take us up to 24 hours to get everything updated. Again you have my apologies.

We can do one of two things. We can either transfer you to another shoot in the future or we can refund your original registration fees paid. Please let me know what you would like us to do.

M. McCarthy

A refund will work. Thanks

scuzzy

Quote from: M. McCarthy on April 22, 2017, 12:56:57 PM
A refund will work. Thanks

I apologize for this. I'd cancelled the event right after I'd emailed everybody on the 16th. Not sure how you were able to register on the 17th a day later. Could be a software bug? Don't know.

I've refunded your ticket. It show an A. McCarty purchased it. A refund email from paypal should be in her inbox.

I'd also like to offer you free tickets for two to any event. I'll email you next with details.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

M. McCarthy

Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll be sure to look at the scheduled events and try to let you know which date will work best for me.

Nashville Stage

Quote from: scuzzy on April 22, 2017, 03:06:41 PM
I'd also like to offer you free tickets for two to any event.

This isn't my thread, but I wanted to jump in & say thank you to Scuzzy for making things right. That's customer service.   O0
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."