News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 22/23 shoot

Started by FourFans, April 16, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FourFans

Gang, I need at least a semi-solid nose count for this coming weekend. Please reply whether you will or won't be there. We have a small sign up list so we don't NEED a ton, but an AS in April is always cool.
Expect a POI Monday.
  --FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

Slowpoke

I can't be there.  Back in December, I signed up to take a class that weekend.
As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun.  While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind.
Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body, and stamp no character on the mind. --Thomas Jefferson

http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2016/06/safety-is-for-always.html

Taka222

PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

Pete!

I'll be there. Rustier than an iron rowboat but I'll be there.
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Shooternotrifle

I took the days off, so I am scheduled to be there as well.

Tutt270