News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Greenville, NC 25-26 March 2017

Started by Cousin Hart, March 27, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cousin Hart

All, this was a GREAT shoot at a GREAT range.  DownEast Defense in Greenville, NC invited Appleseed to do shoot at their private Range.  We had 13 enthusiastic shooters and the best weather.  Lunch was provided by Moore's Barbecue in Winterville both days-we couldn't have asked for better support.  Kris and George, owners of DownEast Defense, enjoyed the shooting as much as the other students.  They did a great job of having everything anyone needed.  The classroom was a great place for the history/heritage portions and the range and target backers were perfect.  Thanks for all their hard work to ensure a successful Appleseed weekend.
Many thanks!
Cousin Hart
Shoot Boss

Jmel

This was one of the most fun, best organized, and informative shooting events I've ever been to. My wife and I struggled a bit with some issues on our rifles, and the the instructors were very helpful all around. Earning the patch was a great feeling.

I've already told many of my friends about this event.

Thanks Cousin Hart, and Thaddeus!

;D

Thaddeus

A great crowd of Americans at the Greenville shoot!

Thaddeus

Congrats to three new North Carolina Riflemen: George (240!), Robin, and Jason!!