News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Two more Red Hats for Texas

Started by scuzzy, March 13, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Yeehaw!!

We got two more of 'em. Congrats PaleRider and rbwatson. Your dedication and hard work is much appreciated.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

AF5US

Congratulations gentlemen!!!!  :F

Ya know - I also want to say "Thanks Again" to all of the Red & Green hats at January's IBC.  Not only has it helped to give the Orange hats a jump up, it served the more important goal of helping us all polish our skills.  Plus it's always fun to get to know each other better.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

PaleRider

Thanks, Scuzzy! Planning on doing great things here in San Antonio! Thank you for all you and Ghostring have done to help get this program set up! Now we need to have some folks don some orange hats down here!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

A-lister

What a great shoot in San Antonio and a big yeahs to Tim and all the hard work. Roger and Don thanks also I always enjoy working with y'all.  Scuzzy words aren't enough for all that you do and your wisdom in Appleseed. Thanks so much. And hey we got another Rifleman! :F
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Redcoat72

Congrats Tim and rbwatson!!

I wish we could have been there to congratulate you in person!

Did you guys retire your orange hats by firing squad?  :)

Huzzah!!

Director & Instructor
Project Mapleseed

Appleseed - Battle Creek, MI 21-22 Mar 2015
Mapleseed - Bancroft, ON, Canada 25-26 Jul 2015 (210 Rifleman)
Appleseed - Battle Creek, MI 5-6 Mar 2016(238)
IBC - Waco, Texas 14-15 Jan 2017
IBC - Lansing, MI 25-26 Feb 2017

"When it shall be said in any country in the world my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want; the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, there may that country boast its Constitution and its Government"
― Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Ghostring

Dudes!   Way. To. GO!!!  ^:)^

Both of y'all have really put the hammer down, and it's appreciated!  HUZZAH!!

We're just seeing the start of San Antonio and Alice is right around the corner!

I've got your hat rbwatson!  We can retire the old one this weekend  ;)

"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

TxRebel

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for all of the hard work and dedication that it takes to get to this point.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017