News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Youth ammo order for Florida shoot bosses

Started by 9mm4545, March 08, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Hello all,
Until the 22nd of this month (March) we have the opportunity to obtain a quantity of reasonably priced .22 ammo for use with youth shooters. I plan on ordering a couple cases to use at my shoots and will be happy to include some for any other Florida SB's in the order. We can purchase up to 25,000 rounds and the ammo is either Federal AutoMatch (3725 rounds/case) or CCI standard velocity (5000 rounds/case) at a price of $140 and $290 respectfully. But, I need to know ASAP what you want and how much. As before this ammo is for use with youth shooters only and cannot be resold. My understanding is that your expense can be recouped but that is all. I will wait a few days before putting the order in the mail but if you want in, you need to act now. That is all.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Engineer shooting

I would like two cases of Federal AutoMatch please.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther