News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine Wi. Feb 25, 2017

Started by 2 clicks low, February 26, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Great 1 day class. High of 19, lots of wind and snow flurries. 2 winterseed patches awarded. 2 Orange Hats accepted.
Details & Photos to follow.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

BrightSparc

True Winterseed.  23 degrees by thermometer - but next to Lake Michigan with Full Crosswind? Single digit temps.  Spilled coffee frozen solid before you could prep 10.

2 clicks low

LOST & FOUND

1 chair was left at the range. To claim PM me a description.

1/3 bottle of ear plugs. They will not be returned, they will be given out to students who forgot to bring their own at future shoots. Thank you for your donation.

2 clicks low
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Headspace

:snipersmi

Great event, but I'm glad it was only a one day Appleseed as I was still thawing out until about half way through Sunday.

motorcycleboy

Had a great time. Thanks to everyone for delaying lunch and letting me have one shot at my winterseed before I had to leave. Didn't quite do it but thanks for the opportunity. Two clicks low, that was my three-legged folding stool I left leaning against the bench.

motorcycleboy

Two clicks low, this site will not let me pm you for some reason