News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX February 25-26, 2017

Started by Sir Not Appearing In This Film, February 24, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Place holder  :---

Sorry for the late reply - haven't had much personal computer time since the shoot...
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

sleepy Joe

I enjoyed the event, good to get back on the trail. even tho it was pretty chilly Saturday. nice bunch of ITTs coming up thru the ranks.
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

By the numbers

On Saturday February 25th we had 23 shooters join us for the first College Station, TX shoot of the year!

Tank5 does an outstanding Safety Briefing - getting everyone involved.

TT92 did a great job explaining sling usage and steady hold factors. Doorkicker is most appreciated as a flexible model.

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

sleepy Joe graced us with his presence and told the 1st Strike

Ghostring told the 2nd Strike

Ladyseed Man Slave

sleepy Joe

SNAITF telling the 3rd Strike
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

By the numbers

sleepy Joe

somehow I have to post these 1 at a time, losing my touch I guess
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

nice group of participants
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

By the numbers

The shoot went very smoothly on Saturday. The weather was cold at the start, but warmed up some as the day went on.

TT92 and Tank5 handled the majority of the instruction. I could not be prouder of them - they are coming along nicely.

Shooters absorbed the material quickly.

Shooters did get to shoot one AQT on Saturday. One shooter scored 206 on his first AQT!
Ladyseed Man Slave

Sunday went smoothly as well. 16 shooters participated then.

Scores kept climbing on the Hits Count targets.

Shooters did a good job absorbing the material. Scores climbed on the AQT.

The end result was two riflemen! Huzzah!
Ladyseed Man Slave