News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stones River events help

Started by BluegrassColonel, February 22, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluegrassColonel

Friends,

There are 3 events scheduled for the Stones River Hunter Education Center in Davidson County (Nashville) in 2017.  The area is called "Antioch" and that is how the location of events is listed on the events calendar.

March 4&5 (Saturday-Sunday)
June 9&10 (Friday-Saturday)
July 1&2 (Saturday-Sunday)

I would appreciate any potential shooters you could steer our way - especially for the March 4 & 5 event.  Posters have been posted at area gun shops and certain big box sporting goods stores.

We are working on getting some PSA's on local talk radio stations, but that may not come to pass depending on requirements.

If you have any suggestions for additional promotional activities they are invited.

In Liberty,
Greg Seneff, Sr.
Bluegrass Colonel
Instructor / Shoot Boss
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

Ramblin' Wreck

I can't make it. I'm signed up to shoot in a CMP Aggregate 1000 match in Talladega that weekend.

I'll check the schedule for the other events.

Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Black Knight

I look forward to helping June 9-10.
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

BluegrassColonel

Dick,

Great! It will be great to have you!

In Liberty,
Greg
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.