News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, TX Feb 18-19, 2017

Started by paul.rome, February 19, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul.rome

It was an outstanding shoot at Waco, TX.  Although there were predictions for storms on Sunday, we completed the event with good weather.

With some creativity, this event provided the opportunity for Dan Ramsey (TxRebel) and Jason Carr (AF5US) to earn their Red Hats.

Congrats to them and thanks for all of their hard work! (Attending the IBC in TX really assisted in their development).  Richard D Jones was promoted to IT3 after having demonstrated some good POIs throughout the event.

There were 2 shooters who shot Rifleman.

Thanks to NJrefugee for his excellent 1 on 1 instruction to shooters on Sunday.

AF5US

In addition to two new riflemen, we had several teenagers that attended.  They significantly tightened their groups, and were very engaged during the three strikes.  :F

I think it was a great weekend!  Of course I earned my red had, so I may be a bit biased.   :P

Thanks to paul.rome for his help in making it happen!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

TxRebel

Fun and productive weekend
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Ragnar Delta

Thanks, gents, enjoyed it!

Here is the pic I got of y'all.