News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

** Rifleman's Bootcamp March19-24 at Home Range **

Started by Pain Killer, February 17, 2017, 10:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Coming off an extraordinary Boot Camp in Tallahassees at the IDMR range, "Engineer Shooting" will be hosting an RBC in Ramseur! If you have not experienced a week under his instruction, you are missing out! Sign up today! All IIT's in NC and border states should consider this event very seriously.

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Henry Foxall

I received a question from an individual who is attending the March Boot Camp with regards to RV parks nearby. His RV is too tall to "fit" in the spaces provided at the Ramseur range, and he is asking if there are any places nearby he could set up and "commute" to the shoots each morning.

Also, while attending a CMP Rifle Clinic this morning I  was informed that we have several CMP Instructors whom have signed up for Appleseed in March; one of the individuals stated he has taught small-bore rifle with the CMP for the past 40 years, so should be interesting :) .
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!

Pelon

I've seen a pretty big RV come to the Ramseur range before... parked right next to the power pole.  How big is this puppy???

Also, he was a shooter at the Charlotte event a few weeks ago, he did a great job and got his Rifleman Patch.

Pelon