News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eatonville, WA Jan 2017 AAR

Started by maxwell, January 25, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwell

The first Washington shoot of 2017 is this weekend at the Upper Nisqually Sportsman's Club in Eatonville. This is our first shoot at this range, and it looks like we may not even get too wet. Looking forward to a great weekend!

Kimber Custom

We kicked off 2017 with a bang in Eatonville, WA. 22 patriots came to the line for our first event at the Upper Nisqually Sportsmen's Club. Special thanks to Tom for all the work he did to get us on the line this weekend including building our target backers, bringing friends and running down a generator so we could use the PA system Sunday.  :bow:

Sunday morning showed true promise with great groups on morning squares. The forge turned out 3 new riflemen. Alex and Tom each hammered out repeat rifleman scores. Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Matt put up an impressive 235 on Saturday and came back Sunday wanting to beat that score. He put up another couple of 24x's and crowed the weekend with a perfect 250! First perfect score I've witnessed  ^:)^ Very impressive shooting. I'd like to say we taught him everything he knows but clearly he had some skills walking in the door. The Anschutz and match ammo should have been clues  %)

For those that weren't able to make score - remember that a Rifleman is persistent. There's no such thing as natural talent. It's hard work and perseverance. Spend some time getting into position and master the 6 steps.

We look forward to a long relationship with UNSC.

Here are some pictures I took: https://goo.gl/photos/jBva96id9vjsMWKf7

See you all on the line. 

Flipper

Well the first Appleseed of the year can be checked off the list. Well done to our 3 new Rifleman!! You guys put up some very impressive scores. Very excited to have a new range that has some good opportunity for the future. A great group of shooters that I hope to see in Port Townsend or Custer later this year. Here are the Rifleman pictures; I will add the rest of my pictures later on.

Flipper