News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2017 Instructor Purchase Program materials beginning to be available...

Started by nyrasgt, January 21, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Colleagues,
              As of 21 January, 2017, I have the Ruger and Mossberg 2017 IPP sheets available for RH Instructors.
      Per the TIPS page, you will need the assistance of a friendly, local FFL, to whom your purchases will be sent and who will, perhaps, charge you a reasonable fee for his or her time and paperwork.
      You will also need to supply me with a working email address, to which I can send the sheets as an attachment.  The manufacturers do NOT want the IPP sheets posted where they can be accessed by , well, anyone.  This is a perq earned by qualified instructors.
      BTW, non-traditional IPP participants Glock (Blue Purchase program, mostly for LEO and First Responders) and Spyderco (knives)'s OpForce Program also offer significant discounts for qualified purchasers.  their specifics can be found at their respective sites - I will not be supplying further specific information on either program, but they are out there.
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt

"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846