News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer January 28--29

Started by T. WOLF, January 20, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Good morning, Gentlemen - and Ladies!

Might I ask who is assigned to the Lapeer project next weekend - Jan 28-29?

It doesn't appear that any tickets have sold yet. My friend Sam and I are planning to return for our third event, but on Sunday-only. I can elaborate on our plans, but I thought I'd reach out to the community first. If nobody replies I'll just buy our tickets and see whomever on Sunday.

I intend on earning my Rifleman patch next weekend, FYI.

Respectfully,
Travis Wolf
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Caliper

I'll be SB'ing the event in Jan. We are low on pre-regs at the moment (two to be exact) so if you have any other friends who are interested in attending, remind them that Lapeer has heaters!

T. WOLF

Thanks, Caliper - look forward to seeing you again!

Sam Hobbs and I will be camping overnight Friday & Saturday in the Lapeer state game area, so we will join you all at the sportsman's club on Sunday morning. I'm hoping we'll still have an opportunity to shoot a couple of AQT's that day. Sam's son Max will not be joining us this time, as he's a little young to deal with winter camping out in the wild.

I just registered for my ticket, but let me know if there is anything special we need to do since we won't be there for registration on Saturday's session.

Thanks,
Travis
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780