News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan has a new State Coordinator - SteelThunder!

Started by ITB, January 11, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Please join me in thanking and congratulating SteelThunder, the new Michigan State Coordinator.  This change is effective immediately. Michigan is set to kick it into overdrive, and with ST at the helm, we should see some big things happening!

It's been an honor serving as SC for the last 6(!?) years.  The Michigan cadre is and will continue to be my extended family.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

2 clicks low

Thank you for your service ITB.
Congrats ST.

Now both of you slackers, back to work  ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

D.O.M.

Thanks burbs and congratulations steel thunder. It's been great having you as state coordinator, Bill and you have done a fantastic job. You should be proud. I'm looking forward to what steel thunder has in store for Michigan
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Graywolf

Congratulations Steel!  I'm looking forward to your leadership and vision!

A huge thank you to ITB for his commitment to the program and keeping us all on track for the last 6 years.  We are who we are as a cadre because you kept us motivated and focused.  Thank you!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Superheat

Thanks for stepping up Kris.  And to think I met him way back then....

btw:  I'm the guy taking the picture.

Rascal21

Congrats on the promotion ST! Anything you need, let me know :)

Stace

Texas T

Congrats and thanks for stepping up. Look forward to possibly meeting you at the IBC next month.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Click