News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Late Start

Started by Chewie, February 25, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

Hey ya'll,

I wanted to post something up real quick here. I apologize for the slow start here in IL this year. Both Laredo and I have been dealing with some changes in our scheduling but I wanted to let you all know that I will be stepping up and am trying to get some more shoots organized in our state. I am looking to add 5 to 6 more shoots for us and hope that we have close to sell out shoots. I want to thank Tornado and the So IL crew for getting what we do have up and going. Any questions or concerns please ask. I will post more later on about goals and I will let you know I am looking mostly for a few new ranges up north and more orange hats to complete the program so we have a good foundation to keep building on here in IL.
Here's to a new year lets be safe and make some hearts awaken to what it means to be an American.  :F

Chewie
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army

Shooter30-06

Good to see you back Joe! I hope things are going well for you.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Chewie

So update, not sure what is happening with Waterman/ASC right now but we have set up with the Bonfield range ISRA has stepped up and am working out 5 to 7 shoots there this year. I will keep posted on what else is happening.  :) :)
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army