News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC 19 - 24 March 2017

Started by Henry Foxall, December 21, 2016, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry Foxall

Are the Rifleman Boot Camps still at no cost for IIT's, Instructors, etc.? If so, how would I go about signing up and gaining a slot for the upcoming Ramseur Boot Camp? I did not see that option on the Registration page.

Thanks guys!

Ron
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!

Pelon

I'm fairly certain that is still free.  I went to evenbrite to sign up and used the 'gift certificate' choice on there to get my 'free' slot.

Hope that helps!  See you there.

Pelon

Henry Foxall

That works! Thanks, friend, see you there!

Henry Foxall
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

Pelon

Trying to get a headcount of how many will be camping at the boot camp or sleeping in the huts...

I'll be camping and cooking all week.  If anyone wants to go in on food, let me know and i'll get what we need in advance.  I'll bring the kitchen as well, we'll have good food and friends around the campfire.   :)  We already have plenty of firewood there.

Pelon   :snipersmi

Dracomeister

I'll be there with my Brother but we'll be in his travel trailer (sorry, we are both getting too old to sleep on the ground!). We'll probably stay after shut-down for a bit just to listen to the Sea Stories around the fire!

Didn't know the RBC was free for IITs, could'a saved some $!
My Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America has no expiration date!

Pelon

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Pelon

Henry Foxall

:( Unfortunately, due to family obligations, I must withdraw from the Boot Camp. In the event the Appleseed in Greenville does not come into fruition, Mother Batherick and I both WILL be available to assist in the Appleseed at Ramseur following the Boot Camp. My apologies for the confusion.

Ron :)