News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco AppleSeed Dec. 17-18, 2016

Started by Gunner01, December 19, 2016, 10:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner01

Wow what a weather change, t-shirts on Saturday coverall and long johns on Sunday! we lost a few with the younger children but most stuck t out and we got three new rifleman and two new orange hats! Big thank you to the true american patriots for enduring the cold and being such a safe and attentive group.

TxRebel

Had a great time.  Good instructors and good people.  I'm glad I put the Tech sights on my 10/22, the stock sights would have been a bear to work with.  Looking forward to the next shoot and getting involved with the organization.  Thanks Kevin, Kirby and Richard for all the help.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

scuzzy

Hey TxRebel - and thanks for taking the Orange Hat.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.