News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy Bill of Rights day

Started by Engineer shooting, December 15, 2016, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

December 15, 1791
Preamble to the Bill of Rights

THE Conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Engineer shooting

We are seeing the realization of Jefferson's prophecy:

"The germ of dissolution of our federal government is in... the federal judiciary; an irresponsible body (for impeachment is scarcely a scare-crow) working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief, over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall be usurped from the States."

So on this Anniversary Day, "what are we to do?" Well, to begin with, get and read a full copy of the Bill of Rights. Read and understand its original intent. Share these ideas with others. Suggest that the federal courts and federal government are out of control and have usurped power that is not theirs to take. And when the fight comes to your door in your local school or local community, get together with others and take the shield of the Bill of Rights and take a stand.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/12/reclaiming_the_bill_of_rights_.html#ixzz4Sw3qSOqW
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Rev.357

He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.

TaosGlock

Awesome!
AT is one of my go to web areas.

...The fundamental key:
The Bill of Rights it turns out is not so much a declaration of rights at all,
but a further set of declarations of prohibitions against the federal government.
The Founders knew the greatest threat to the liberty of the people was a national government
that would constantly attempt to expand its powers. They did not want the federal government to serve
as "watchdog" over the States. Their view was that each State would guard the freedom of their people
and when this did not happen that pressure would build up at a State level and that correction would come
at a State level without interference from the federal government...

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose