News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Steak dinner for a red hat

Started by bill o rites, December 13, 2016, 03:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill o rites

That's right you heard it we've got 22 eager students and only four instructors (1 red hat, 2 IIT s  and one crippled  shoot boss)      offering a free steak dinner to any red hat who would like to come out and give us a hand on Saturday heck if you want to stay for Sunday we could probably put you up as well
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

bill o rites

we usually get a few Walk-On's also
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

B.C.

I can come Sunday at 8am to Palm Bay, it's only 2 hours from my house. Sorry I can't do Saturday. Would that help?

Chris
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

bill o rites

^:)^ yessiree buddy  thx for the help

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Cable___Guy

I will come cover Saturday,  Going to drag a 1st time Appleseed'er with me as well.
Can't make Sunday.

I can buy my own steak , but if your going to have steak dinner I will certainly join you.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

TheMenace

Fantastic! We should have a great time with a great crew! Call 321-427-6959 if any issues getting on the Range.
Thanks,
Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9