News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Charlotte, NC December 3-4

Started by Pain Killer, December 06, 2016, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

This was a very successful Appleseed! We had great weather on Saturday, but gloomy rainy weather on Sunday. As a result, we lost half our shooters for Sunday. The 8 that pressed on were very attentive and did a great job of putting the instruction into practice. We had 3 riflemen on Sunday, Kevin B. with a 228, Jenny B. with a 220 and Chris B. with a 214. Huzzah to all the B's. Thanks for brining Megan with you for her first time shooting. Megan did awesome and will earn her patch soon! Denise and Joe were so close to earning the patch at their first Appleseed, I hope they return soon. Sorry we couldn't let you shoot the S&W M&P 15-22 due to the ban. This was a well run and safe Appleseed! A special thanks goes out to the great staff and the shooters for following along so well. Congratulations to Brighteyes on earning her Red Hat! You really do a great job at Instructing, I am honored to have you with us. Red is your color I think or maybe Green on a hat in the near future.

Pics to follow. If you have any, please post.
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Thaddeus

Congrats Brighteyes! 'bout time to help us out at Ramseur again!