News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek (DRRC) December 10/11 AAR

Started by whit, December 05, 2016, 10:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Last shoot in Oregon for 2016.  Looking forward to another great event at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.

Whit

Jimmy Lin (SIGness)

Good evening boss, my name is Jimmy and I will be attending the Appleseed event for this weekend. This will be my very first shoot and am very excited for it. Looking forward to it!

Kimber Custom

There's just something about the warm glow of a propane heater at a winter shoot  :))

Congratulations to Thomas and Dan - both earned Rifleman this weekend  ^:)^ Bill solidified his stature as a Rifleman with repeat scores.

Heartbreaking that we couldn't give Julie her patch - 209. Several other shooters in the 190+. There are more patches to be earned from this group. Everyone was very engaged. Remember the process. Absorb what you can, come back for more.

I hope to see you all in Feb and/or our Known Distance event in March.

Happy Holiday's all

https://goo.gl/photos/QJNApJtBq1CuruTJ9

Jimmy Lin (SIGness)

That was so much fun! I am extremely glad to have signed up and participated in the event. Will sure to be back for more in the future! (I'm registering for the February event in a few days).

whit

Huzzah to the shooters that braved the cold and came to both days.  I was pleased with the progress and the enthusiasm.  There a lots of you that can get to Rifleman just focus on the fundamentals and the process.

Congratulations to Thomas and Dan our two Riflemen.

Thomas.....you are the exemplar of perseverance.  Attending 7 events to earn your Rifleman's patch.  Now we have to get patches for your mom and dad.

Dan, you and Julie need his-n-her patches.  Come back to the next event and I believe Julie will make it happen.

It was great way to end the 2016 calendar.  Looking forward to seeing you all in 2017.  Have a safe and joyful holiday season.

Whit

whit

Jimmy,

Thanks for stepping up and taking a Blue Hat.  We need as much help as we can get.  Looking forward to working with you at the next event.

Whit

Texas T

Congrats to the new Riflemen!  Jimmy, thanks for stepping up. I hope that you have some of the same experiences that I have had. The more that I study, preparing to teach, the more I learn. And the more I teach, the more I learn as well.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017